Welcome to Avem Capital. Please read these terms carefully before using this website.
The term ‘Avem’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Avem Capital as owner of the website whose registered office is 3 London Wall Buildings, London EC2M 5PD. Our company registration number is 10683565, registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- By using this website and by agreeing to all terms and conditions and risk warnings.
- Our website is not an offer or solicitation to purchase our services in any way or in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or distribution would be unlawful, including, but not limited to, the United States of America.
- The information on this Site does not constitute an offer to use our service. Investors should be aware that income derived can go down as well as up and you may get back less money than you deposited with your chosen clearing house. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. The services referred to on this Site are not suitable for everyone.
- Unless otherwise stated, Avem Capital and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. All these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- redistribute material from this website.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root kit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Avem Capital’s express written consent.
- Links to third party web sites on this site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this site. We have not reviewed any of these third party sites and do not control and are not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Thus, we do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
- In no event will we, our suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any web sites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the materials or information from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you
- Avem Capital does not warrant that this website will be constantly available, or available at all.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. This service does not constitute a financial promotion.
- Without prejudice to Avem Capital’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Avem Capital may take such action as we deem appropriate, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- Avem Capital may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
- You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- This site is administered by us from our registered office in England. We make no representation that materials at this site are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use or export or re-export the materials at this site or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations including without limitation UK export laws and regulations. If you choose to access this site from outside the UK, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.